Tuesday, July 6, 2010

What I Would Do If I Was Terri Moulton Horman

If I was Terri Moulton Horman, I would not be hiding out in my house waiting for authorities to arrest me and drag my name through the mud.

If I was innocent and not involved in the disappearance of Kyron Horman, I would say so publicly. Whether my attorney advised me so or not, I would say "I had nothing to do with the disappearance of my stepson, Kyron Horman. I loved him very much and miss him dearly." Short and sweet, that is all that needs to be said. Whether or not people believe it does not matter. Right now, Terri's silence speaks volumes.

If I was guilty or involved in the disappearance of Kyron Horman I would shave my hair and walk out my back door in the middle of the night until I reached Canada because they do not have a death penalty.....no wait, I mean I would turn myself in, explain exactly what happened and why and beg for the mercy of the justice system once they knew what happened.

OPEN LETTER TO TERRI MOULTON HORMAN

Terri, this is it. You have no other choice, but to relieve Kyron's family, friends and the community of their anguish and tell the authorities where they can find Kyron. Eventually he will be found and eventually you will be punished for your involvement if you were involved.

You have caused so much pain and suffering, including the pain and suffering of your own children, James and Kiara. Show them that you are a woman with integrity and compassion. Tell the authorities where Kyron is just because it will be scary and painful for your children to grow up thinking of their brother as a missing child. The more they know about why this happened, the easier it will be for them to deal with. The unknowns make it painful.

The sooner that Kyron is found and justice is served, the faster your children and family will be out of the media spotlight. Start the beginning of the end of this craziness and tell the police everything that you know.

Decisions Will Be Made This Week

Multnomah County Sheriff, Dan Staton said that he will continue the investigation this week and most likely make a decision on the next step by the end of the week. It looks like they may be focusing on an arrest if they can get all of their evidence in order.

Although there have been several small breaks in the case, such as Kaine Horman (Kyron's Father) filing for a restraining order barring Terri Horman from her kids and the revelation that she may have tried to hire a hit man to have Kaine killed, police are still waiting for a bigger break in the case.

Terri, help investigators bring Kyron home now!

No comments:

Post a Comment